KATHMANDU: Fourteen more fatalities from coronavirus infection have been reported from across the country in the past 24 hours.
Four females and ten males passed away from the disease as per the Health Ministry’s latest report.
This is the highest number of fatalities reported on a single-day in the country.
With this, Nepal’s Covid-19 death toll stands at 221.
Meanwhile, 1221 cases were reported today taking the nationwide Covid-19 count to 38, 561.
Details of the deceased:
- 74-year-old female from Sunsari
- 47-year-old female from Bara
- 62-year old female from Mahottari
- 72-year-old female from Kathmandu
- 60-year-old male from Sunsari
- 62-year-old male from Morang
- 70-year-old male from Mahottari
- 35-year-old male from Mahottari
- 30-year-old male from Rautahat
- 29-year-old male from Lalitpur
- 65-year-old male from Bhaktapur
- 62-year-old male from Nawalparasi
- 57-year-old male from Rupandehi
- 66-year-old male from Rupandehi