Google Assistant — the digital assistant present inand — gives assist with quite a lot of on a regular basis duties. You can verify the climate, discover the rating of sports activities video games and even get assist with math simply by asking Google Assistant.
However, it’s possible you’ll not need it on on a regular basis. Google Assistant could also be overly delicate to voice cues, or it’s your decision to turn it off for privacy-related causes. Whatever the explanation, you possibly can turn off Google Assistant in a couple of fast steps.
How to turn off Google Assistant
1. Start within the Google app.
2. Open up the More menu by urgent on the three dots within the backside proper.
3. Select Assistant Settings.
4. In the next menu, faucet General.
5. From there, you will have the opportunity to toggle Google Assistant on or off.
If you are significantly privacy-minded, you might also need to delete your Google Assistant’s historical past. You have a couple of choices right here. If you have not turned off your Google Assistant but, you possibly can ask it to delete exercise from a sure time vary (like a day or per week).
If you need to delete your total Google Assistant historical past, the method is extra guide.
How to delete your total Google Assistant historical past
1. Start by navigating to your Google Assistant Activity web page, ensuring you are signed in.
2. Select the Delete exercise by choice within the menu.
3. You’ll get a pop-up asking you to choose a time vary. If you need to clear the whole lot, select All time.
4. Google will ask you to verify that you really want to delete the chosen exercise. Then you are finished!
For extra, take a look atand .