, Apple’s latest Mac working system, . The software program, often known as MacOS 12, will run on the new laptops introduced at — each the and . The OS was first unveiled at Apple’s in June and consists of new options like , and a bunch of updates coming to like .
Whether you put in the MacOS Monterey public beta, or are planning to put in the ultimate model, you will must have a compatible machine. And whereas thehas been stuffed with confusion over , Apple’s compatibility checklist is much extra easy.
Will my Mac run MacOS Monterey?
Here are all of the fashions of Macs that may run MacOS Monterey,:
- MacE-book, early 2016 and later
- MacE-book Air, early 2015 and later
- MacE-book Pro, early 2015 and later
- Mac Pro, late 2013 and later
- Mac Mini, late 2014 and later
- iMac, late 2015 and later
- iMac Pro, 2017 and later
As our sister web site ZDNet notes, that implies that the next Macs will be unable to replace to something past :
- iMac, mid- and late 2014 and early 2015
- MacE-book Air, mid-2013 and early 2014
- MacE-book Pro, late 2013 and mid-2014
- MacE-book, early 2015
For extra, test outand . You can even check out the and see .